- The pandemic has strengthened consumer demand for socially active brands that protect the environment.
- COVID-19 forced the world´s population to stay at home, causing a sudden explosion in working-from-home, home schooling, and other activities that benefit from an upgrade in comfort style.
- There has been a 12% increase in first time online buyers of furniture. Furniture manufacturers seek to reach this digitally connected consumer by increasing their online presence.
- Furniture companies are achieving cost-savings by boosting their operational efficiency with new technologies that improve their production capacities (automation technologies and digital platforms)
- The prospects of furniture manufacturers in the second half of 2021 and the following year will be influenced by the supply of new apartments and, perhaps more importantly, the willingness to carry out redecorations.
Lifestyle changes made during the height of the pandemic are having a profound effect on the furniture manufacturing industry.
The pandemic is strengthening consumer demand for socially active brands that share their values for products that respect the environment. In response to the COVID effect on personal health and its correlation to pollution, many people today are shifting their behavior to healthier lifestyles. This sustainability trend coupled with a growing focus on the importance of the home has causes a strong desire to improve the living space.
Covid 19 forced the world´s population to stay at home causing a sudden explosion in working – from – home, home schooling and other activities that benefit from an upgrade in comfort style, this has caused an in crease in consumer spending on home furniture.
The prolonged period at home also influenced how consumers want to buy products. There has been a 12% increase in first time online buyers of furniture.
There fore Furniture manufacturers seek to reach this digitally connected consumer by increasing their online presence.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION